terms and conditions of website use
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time without prior notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date. You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our website. It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our website through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY TERMS
We may revise these T&C’s of use at any time by amending this page or by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, design, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of STYLEDSPACES. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL USER ACCOUNT
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to our website without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these T&C’s or any applicable law or regulations. You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or other security feature in relation to our site.
INFORMATION ABOUT VISITORS AND VISITS TO OUR SITE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other websites and resources provided by third parties) are for your information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
Our website must not be misused by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
* loss of income or revenue;
* loss of business;
* loss of profits or contracts;
* loss of anticipated savings;
* loss of data;
* loss of goodwill;
* wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW